Pair of Two Salt Lake Fremont Anthrophorbic Figurers Rock Art Petro Glyphs Anasazi
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY
As found 100% Guaranteed Authentic Salt Lake Fremont Portable Rock Art Petro Glyph.
Legally found on private land in Northern Utah. Pecked on to a sandstone beach cobbles. These two Anthrophorbic Linear figures where found together. The smaller one has indications of legs/feet and the larger appears to has separated head. both have milling platforms on them. the larger is a matate on obverse side of the figure No brainer for being 100% authentic. Excellent iron oxide desert varnish and mineral deposits from ground contact and age patina. Workmanship consistent with other artifacts of its type. Has been inspected with ultra violet light and microscopically. The Salt Lake Fremont are noted for their, what is known as pebble art. This includes etched rock art, painted pebbles and these small petro glyphs. In the northern part of Utah there are only about 6 to 7 large petro glyph panels. In southern and central Utah there are hundreds of life sized panels. Dates from 756 yrs. B.P. to 1,216 yrs. B.P. Large piece is 10" long, 7" wide and 1 1/4" thick the smaller is 6 1/4" long, 3" wide and 2" thick
View ALL photos for condition as they are a part of the description, ask for more photos if needed or ask questions prior to placing your bid. Thank you for looking.
ALL ARTIFACTS SOLD BY THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY COME WITH A CERTIFICATE OF RELEASE AND DISCLOSER.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Payment; I DO NOT EXCEPT "E" CHECKS . DO NOT PAY UNTIL I HAVE SENT YOU AN INVOICE. You can make payment with PayPal with any credit or debit card or instant bank transfer. NO "E" CHECKS!!!! Payment is due prior to any items being shipped. Payment using PayPal 3% usage fee added, payment through Go Antiques 7% buyers fee added.
2) ) Shipping; We do not make ANY money off of this fee!! The shipping cost includes delivery to the post office, shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, priority mail, and tracking/ conformation. All items are insured for shipping "NO EXCEPTIONS". Most of the items we ship we use the postal service boxes which are free, but when we have to have a custom box or double the postal service boxes to make a larger container for your item then it costs more. If there is any remaining funds left over more than $1.00 we will refund it back to you. This item will also be sent with conformation, the number will be emailed to you for tracking purposes. We will only ship to confirmed addresses.
3) RETURNS: Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. A %100 refund for items found not to be authentic, this includes your authentication fees (provide original kill letter from authenticator) and shipping costs to and from authenticator, all other reasons refund made less S/H/I. We try to type each piece as best we can, but it is up to you the buyer to view the photos provided or ask for more to make the final determination as to what type of point, pottery, basket, or anything else you are buying is. If you return any artifact that has not been looked at by a qualified authenticator , your refund will be less S/H/I and any associated fees.
4) Guarantee; I guarantee that all of the artifact’s that I list to the best of my knowledge are legally obtained and are 100% authentic and unaltered in modern times unless otherwise noted. All lots Certified or with COAs by a third party Grading or Authentication service are Guaranteed As Described with NO returns. Lots without Certification or COAs are described to the best of my ability based on my experience and knowledge. This is not a guarantee of Condition, Attribution, or of Age and are backed with a 14 day inspection period and return. SEE ITEM #5 for further information on returns and refunds.
5) DAMAGED ITEMS: If you receive your item damaged please contact The Hogup Trade Company immediately, I will need photos of the damaged item, shipping container and packing material. I will then make a claim to the carrier. I will also need to have the damaged item returned and all shipping material so I can turn them over to the carrier for inspection. Once claim has been filed and approved and item has been returned I will refund all of your money including S/H/I.
- Plain City, Utah
- Seller Since 2001
- View Storefront
- View Seller Website
- Contact Seller About This Item
- View Store Policies
- Reference #
- NatArt 336
- Type / Pattern
- Petro Glyph
- Salt Lake Fremont culture of Utah
- 756 yrs. B.P. to 1,216 yrs. B.P.
- Country of Origin
- Width: 7 inches
- Height: 10 inches
- Depth: 1.25 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- As Found near Mint
- Beach Cobbles