Pre Historic Fremont Storage Olla (Anasazi)
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Quantity Available: 1
THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY
Guaranteed 100% Authentic and legally obtained Indian artifacts.
Fremont Culture Storage Olla.
Pre-historic Fremont culture storage olla found in a rock shelter in Northern Utah, in 1957. This olla was in three pieces and missing about 2/3's of the rim. Professionally restored and re-slipped inside and out. This is one of the largest ollas that I have ever seen. Age of this piece is around 900 to 1,100 years old. Chips in restored areas have been repaired. This olla is 16" tall and 14 " in diameter.
View ALL photos for condition as they are a part of the description, ask for more photos if needed or ask questions. Thank you for looking.
ALL ARTIFACTS SOLD BY THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY COME WITH A CERTIFICATE OF RELEASE AND DISCLOSER.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Payment; I DO NOT EXCEPT "E" CHECKS . DO NOT PAY UNTIL I HAVE SENT YOU AN INVOICE. You can make payment with PayPal with any credit or debit card or instant bank transfer. NO "E" CHECKS!!!! You can mail your payment cashier or bank check. Item ships upon payment clearing bank. Payment is due prior to any items being shipped. Payment using PayPal 3% usage fee added, payment through Go Antiques 7% buyers fee added.
2) ) Shipping; We do not make ANY money off of this fee!! The shipping cost includes delivery to the post office, shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, priority mail, and tracking/ conformation. All items are insured for shipping "NO EXCEPTIONS". Most of the items we ship we use the postal service boxes which are free, but when we have to have a custom box or double the postal service boxes to make a larger container for your item then it costs more. If there is any remaining funds left over more than $1.00 we will refund it back to you. This item will also be sent with conformation, the number will be emailed to you for tracking purposes. We will only ship to confirmed addresses.
3) RETURNS: Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. A %100 refund for items found not to be authentic, this includes your authentication fees (provide original kill letter from authenticator) and shipping costs to and from authenticator, all other reasons refund made less S/H/I. We try to type each piece as best we can, but it is up to you the buyer to view the photos provided or ask for more to make the final determination as to what type of point, pottery, basket, or anything else you are buying is. If you return any artifact that has not been looked at by a qualified authenticator , your refund will be less S/H/I and any associated fees.
4) DAMAGED ITEMS: If you receive your item damaged please contact The Hogup Trade Company immediately, I will need photos of the damaged item, shipping container and packing material. I will then make a claim to the carrier. I will also need to have the damaged item returned and all shipping material so I can turn them over to the carrier for inspection. Once claim has been filed and approved and item has been returned I will refund all of your money including S/H/I.
- Plain City, Utah
- Seller Since 2001
- View Storefront
- View Seller Website
- Contact Seller About This Item
- View Store Policies
- Reference #
- Type / Pattern
- Promontory ware Arrowheads Artifacts Pre historic
- Fremont Indians
- Width: 0 inch
- Height: 0 inch
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound