The White Horse Established 1742 Sign Signed
This is a rare numbered reproduction business sign of the original tavern sign that stood in front of the "THE WHITE HORSE" tavern as far back as the late 1700's. It comes with a certificate of authentication, which is numbered and signed by Peter N. Whitley, Managing Director. It is numbered in two places, one on a ceritifacation voucher sticker, and one on the certifacate that shows an old picture of the tavern in the days the sign stood out front. The certifacate is in a plastic binder, and taped to the back of the sign. The sign is 18.5" x 25" x 1" thick, made of a dense composition material, and has plenty of provision for hanging on the wall on the back of the sign. The sign has a little wear on the front face, and a few chipped off corners on the top, but not seen from the front as they are chipped in the back area, one is tiny, the larger is shown in the picture. We have not seen another one of these with the certificate before, very rare and collectible, in good+ condition overall, looks old, looks nice overall!
Dealer accepts: Authorize.Net, Money Order, PayPal, Cash, Check