Taos Pueblo Flute
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Item Not Available
THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY
GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC
This ultra RARE Native American 6 holed Effigy Flute dates to around the Spanish contact of the New Mexico Pueblos.
Made of Cottonwood and sinew. Split lengthwise and hallowed then glued back together with animal glue and banded with sinew then painted with red mineral paint.
The flute is 37 3/4" long and still can produce a few notes if held tightly. Dates from 300 500 yrs. B.P
. ****REVIEW ALL PHOTOS FOR BETTER IDEA OF CONDITION AS THE PHOTOS ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE DESCRIPTION.
**** "NOTICE"******Make sure to read entire description including all terms of sale and ask any questions.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Payment; The Hogup Trade Company requires payment at time of purchase. You can make payment with PayPal . NO "E" CHECKS!!!!
2) ) Shipping; The Hogup Trade Company will combine shipping on multiple buys to a single buyer. Shipping cost includes delivery to the post office, shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, priority mail, and tracking. All items are insured for shipping "NO EXCEPTIONS". Most of the items we ship we use the postal service boxes which are free, but when we have to have a custom box or double the postal service boxes to make a larger container for your item then it costs more. If there is are remaining funds we will refund it back to you. Your item will also be sent with tracking. We will only ship to confirmed addresses. Shipping to Hawii and Alaska is an additional minimum of $25.00 and overseas is are $95.00 depending on where you live.
3) GUARANTEE; I guarantee that all of the artifact’s that I list to the best of my knowledge are legally obtained and are 100% authentic and unaltered in modern times unless otherwise noted. All lots Certified or with COAs by a third party Grading or Authentication service are Guaranteed As Described. Lots without Certification or COAs are described to the best of my ability based on my experience and knowledge. This is not a guarantee of Condition, Attribution, or of Age and are backed with a 14 day inspection period and return. SEE ITEM #4 for further information on returns and refunds.
4) RETURNS and REFUNDS: Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. A 100% refund for items found not to be authentic, this includes your authentication fees (provide original kill letter from authenticator) and shipping costs to and from authenticator, all other reasons refund made less S/H/I, EBay fees and payment fees from PayPal if applicable. We try to type each piece as best I can, but it is up to you the buyer to view the photos provided or ask for more to make the final determination as to what type of point, pottery, basket, or anything else you are bidding on is. If you return any artifact that has not been looked at by a qualified authenticator , your refund will be less S/H/I and any associated auction fees if applicable.
5) DAMAGED ITEMS: If you receive your item damaged please contact us immediately. We will make a refund once item is received back. We will then file a claim with the carriers insurance. You will need to return the item to us including the shipping container, WE WILL NOT SHIP UNINSURED.
- Reference #
- NatArt 256
- Ethnic, Folk & Native American Art
- Type / Pattern
- Effigy Flute
- Puebleon Indians
- 1500 to 1700
- Country of Origin
- Width: 0 inch
- Height: 37.75 inches
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound