Salt Lake Fremont 100% Authentic Petro Glyph of a Desert Big Horn Sheep ot Prong Horn
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY
As found 100% Guaranteed Authentic Salt Lake Fremont Portable Rock Art Petro Glyph .
Legally found on private land in Northern Utah. Pecked on to a sandstone beach cobble. This glyph represents 4 hoof prints of a Desert Big Horn Sheep or Desert Prong Horn. No brainer for being 100% authentic. Excellent iron oxide desert varnish and mineral deposits from ground contact and age patina. Workmanship consistent with other artifacts of its type. Has been inspected with ultra violet light and microscopically. The cobble that it is on also has 4 small grinding platforms for milling wild grass seed. The Salt Lake Fremont are noted for their, what is known as pebble art. This includes etched rock art, painted pebbles and these small petro glyphs. In the northern part of Utah there are only about 6 to 7 large petro glyph panels. In southern and central Utah there are hundreds of life sized panels. Dates from 756 yrs. B.P. to 1,216 yrs. B.P. The cobble weighs about 40 pounds and will be shipped in a double walled container and by UPS Ground.
View ALL photos for condition as they are a part of the description, ask for more photos if needed or ask questions prior to placing your bid. Thank you for looking.
ALL ARTIFACTS SOLD BY THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY COME WITH A CERTIFICATE OF RELEASE AND DISCLOSER.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Payment; I DO NOT EXCEPT "E" CHECKS . DO NOT PAY UNTIL I HAVE SENT YOU AN INVOICE. You can make payment with PayPal with any credit or debit card or instant bank transfer. NO "E" CHECKS!!!! Item ships upon payment clearing bank. Payment is due prior to any items being shipped. Payment using PayPal 3% usage fee added, payment through Go Antiques 7% buyers fee added.
2) ) Shipping; We do not make ANY money off of this fee!! The shipping cost includes delivery to the post office, shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, priority mail, and tracking/ conformation. All items are insured for shipping "NO EXCEPTIONS". Most of the items we ship we use the postal service boxes which are free, but when we have to have a custom box or double the postal service boxes to make a larger container for your item then it costs more. If there is any remaining funds left over more than $1.00 we will refund it back to you. This item will also be sent with conformation, the number will be emailed to you for tracking purposes. We will only ship to confirmed addresses.
3) RETURNS: Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. A %100 refund for items found not to be authentic, this includes your authentication fees (provide original kill letter from authenticator) and shipping costs to and from authenticator, all other reasons refund made less S/H/I. We try to type each piece as best we can, but it is up to you the buyer to view the photos provided or ask for more to make the final determination as to what type of point, pottery, basket, or anything else you are buying is. If you return any artifact that has not been looked at by a qualified authenticator , your refund will be less S/H/I and any associated fees.
4) DAMAGED ITEMS: If you receive your item damaged please contact The Hogup Trade Company immediately, I will need photos of the damaged item, shipping container and packing material. I will then make a claim to the carrier. I will also need to have the damaged item returned and all shipping material so I can turn them over to the carrier for inspection. Once claim has been filed and approved and item has been returned I will refund all of your money including S/H/I.
- Plain City, Utah
- Seller Since 2001
- View Storefront
- View Seller Website
- Contact Seller About This Item
- View Store Policies
- Reference #
- NatArt 335
- Type / Pattern
- Petro Glyph
- Salt Lake Fremont
- 756 yrs. B.P. to 1,216 yrs. B.P
- Country of Origin
- Width: 8 inches
- Height: 15 inches
- Depth: 3.5 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
- as found near mint
- Ancient rock art
- Beach Cobble