Early American Underhammer Firearms by: Nicholas L. Chandler
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Quantity Available: 2
Collector Bookstore is a retailer of new books located in Leavenworth, Kansas. We specialize in price guides and reference books for the antiques and collectibles industry.
Table of Contents
Collector Bookstore Notes:
This color guide covers pistols and longarms made between 1826-1840, primarily Underhammer Firearms, including Ruggles & similar guns by other makers.
Finally, a detailed study of the very earliest American percussion firearms - military or civilian.
Built in New England, these clever weapons with just four moving parts played a key role in taming the Western Frontier.
- Makes identification easy
- 354 clear photos show you all the important details
- Learn how to date these guns and determine their rarity
- Ruggles, Gibbs-Tiffany, H.J. Hale, Andrus & Osborn, Hale & Tuller, Jenison, Andrews Ferrey & Co., Case Willard and many more!
- Leavenworth , Kansas
- View Storefront
- View Seller Website
- Contact Seller About This Item
- View Store Policies
- Reference #
- Firearms & Accessories
- Type / Pattern
- Width: 11.38 inches
- Height: 8.75 inches
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 3.25 pounds
- Hard Cover with dust jacket