BASKET MAKER II SPLIT WILLOW BASKETRY BOWL
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Item Not Available
THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY
GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC
"Offered For Your Consideration is this Basket Maker I to II Split Willow Basketry Bowl.
Found on private land in the Green River, river basin of eastern Utah. This exceptional cave perishable artifact is in fantastic condition. View all photos as they are a part of the description. Small scorch mark and missing stitches. This piece has never been offered for sale at any time.
Basket diameter; 14+"
Height; 4 3/4"
Pre Anasazi, Fremont in age dating from 1,800 years Before Present to 2,200 years Before Present.
These and all artifacts listed and sold by The Hogup Trade Company come with a written guarantee of authenticity. This is not a COA but our guarantee in writing that the artifact you are buying is 100% authentic and legally obtained in accordance with all federal and state laws.
Make sure to read entire description including all terms of sale before you bid. View all of the photos for more details on condition and ask questions before bidding.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Payment; I DO NOT EXCEPT "E" CHECKS . DO NOT PAY UNTIL I HAVE SENT YOU AN INVOICE. You can make payment with PayPal with any credit or debit card or instant bank transfer. You can also pay with cashiers check or money order, item will not ship until payment has cleared. NO "E" CHECKS!!!! Payment is due prior to any items being shipped. There is a 7% buyers premium for paying through Go Antiques and a 3% fee for using PayPal.
2) ) Shipping; We do not make ANY money off of this fee!! The shipping cost includes delivery to the post office, shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, priority mail, and tracking/ conformation. All items are insured for shipping "NO EXCEPTIONS". USPS insurance scale is listed below. Most of the items we ship we use the postal service boxes which are free, but when we have to have a custom box or double the postal service boxes to make a larger container for your item then it costs more and we lose money. If there is any remaining funds left over more than $1.00 we will refund it back to you. This item will also be sent with conformation, the number will be posted for tracking purposes. We will only ship to confirmed addresses.
3) GUARANTEE; I guarantee that all of the artifact’s that I list to the best of my knowledge are legally obtained and are 100% authentic and unaltered in modern times unless otherwise noted, backed with a 14 day inspection period.
4) RETURNS: Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. A %100 refund for items found not to be authentic, this includes your authentication fees (provide original kill letter from authenticator) and shipping costs to and from authenticator, all other reasons refund made less S/H/I, EBay fees and payment fees from PayPal. We try to type each piece as best we can, but it is up to you the buyer to view the photos provided or ask for more to make the final determination as to what type of point, pottery, basket, or anything else you are buying is. If you return any artifact that has not been looked at by a qualified authenticator , your refund will be less S/H/I and any associated fees.
5) DAMAGED ITEMS: If you receive your item damaged please contact immediately, I will need photos of the damaged item, shipping container and packing material. I will then make a claim to the carrier. I will also need to have the damaged item return to supply to the carrier. Once claim has been filed and item has been returned I will refund all of your money including S/H/I.
Postal insurance chart, insurance is mandatory for all items.
Amount for Merchandise Insurance Coverage Desired Price1
$0.01 to $50 $1.75
$50.01 to $100 $2.25
$100.01 to $200 $2.75
$200.01 to $300 $4.70
$300.01 to $400 $5.70
$400.01 to $500 $6.70
$500.01 to $600 $7.70
$600.01 to $5000 (maximum liability is $5,000) $7.70 plus $1.00 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 in declared value
- Reference #
- NatArt 903
- Type / Pattern
- Split willow basket bowl
- Basket Maker Native Americans/ pre Anasazi
- 2200 yrs BP
- Width: 14 inches
- Height: 4.75 inches
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound
- split willow