Antique Chinese Han Dynasty Bronze Mirror
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Item Not Available
Antique Chinese cast bronze circular mirror decorated with astronomical pattern and round central knob, made during the period time of the Han dynasty (206 BC-220 AD)
REFERENSES: a similar mirror is published in the books;
1. Masterpieces of Chinese Bronze Mirrors in the National Palace Museum published by the National Palace Museum Taipei, Taiwan.
2. Later Chinese Bronzes by Rose Kerr.
3. Ancient Chinese bronzes by William Watson.
4. Circles of Reflection, The Carter Collection of Chinese Bronze Mirrors
5. Bronze Mirrors from Ancient China Donald H .Graham Jr. Collection
MEASUREMENTS: Diameter: 3 5/8 inches (9,2 cm).
CONDITION: in very good condition with beautiful green patina.
Due to the fact that the market is flooded by reproductions of Chinese antiques we would like to inform our clients that all our artifacts are 100% authentic antiques, not reproductions, and Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Shipping:Negotiated with Seller
- Reference #
- 206BC-220 AD
- Width: 0 inch
- Height: 0 inch
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound