ANASAZI MESA VERDE TULAROSA BLACK ON WHITE KIVA OLLA
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Quantity Available: 1
THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY
Guaranteed 100% Authentic and legally obtained Indian artifacts.
TULAROSA MESA VERDE KIVA OLLA 765 to 1,165 years B.P. From the Four Corners area of Utah.
Ollas of this size are rare and are seldom offered for sale. The workmanship on this is eye stopping and would enhance any collection Broken and glued with about 3% restoration mainly to cracks and minor repaint at restored areas.
The design appears to be mountains and wind with passages into the under world. Of coarse this is just my opinion of what the design represents.
GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC
All of the artifacts sold by THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY come with, at no extra cost, THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANIES written guarantee of Authenticity, Release and Discloser Certificate. I do not accept COA's or Kill Letters from the AACA's Hall of Shame authenticators for a reason to return any of the artifacts sold by The Hogup Trade Company. With so many fly by night authenticators at this time I feel that these are the most reputable, JACKSON GALLERIES/THE ARTIFACT COMPANY and WESTERN TYPOLOGY, for authentication......
TERMS of SALE
1) Payment; You can make payment with PayPal. NO "E" CHECKS!!!! Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
2) National Shipping; The Hogup Trade Company will combine shipping on multiple buys to a single buyer. Shipping cost includes delivery to the post office, shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, priority mail, and tracking. All items are insured for shipping "NO EXCEPTIONS". Most of the items we ship we use the postal service boxes which are free, but when we have to have a custom box or double the postal service boxes to make a larger container for your item then it costs more. If there are any remaining funds over $1.00 we will more than happy to refund them back to you. Your item will also be sent with tracking. We will only ship to confirmed addresses. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is an additional minimum of $25.00. SHIPPING FOR THIS PIECE WILL INCLUDE CUSTOM DOUBLE WALLED SHIPPING CONTAINER $38.00 PLUS USPS INSURED PRIORITY MAIL TOTAL SHIPPING ESTIMATE INCLUDING CONTAINER $80.00.
3) GUARANTEE; I guarantee that all of the artifact’s that I list to the best of my knowledge are legally obtained and are 100% authentic and unaltered in modern times unless otherwise noted. All lots Certified or with COAs by a third party Grading or Authentication service are Guaranteed As Described with NO returns.. Lots without Certification or COAs are described to the best of my ability based on my experience and knowledge. This is not a guarantee of Condition, Attribution, or of Age and are backed with a 14 day inspection period and return. SEE ITEM #4 for further information on returns and refunds.
4) RETURNS and REFUNDS; Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. A 100% refund for items found not to be authentic, this includes your authentication fees (provide original kill letter from authenticator) and shipping costs to and from authenticator, all other reasons refund made less S/H/I, payment fees from PayPal if applicable. I try to type each piece as best I can, but it is up to you the buyer to view the photos provided or ask for more to make the final determination as to what type of point, pottery, basket, or anything else you are buying on is. If you return any artifact that has not been looked at by a qualified authenticator, your refund will be less S/H/I and any associated PayPal fees.
5) DAMAGED ITEMS; If you receive your item damaged please contact us immediately. We will make a refund once we receive the item back. You MUST return the item back to The Hogup Trade Company, including ALL shipping material and container. We will then file a claim with the carriers insurance. WE WILL NOT SHIP UNINSURED.
- Plain City, Utah
- View Storefront
- View Seller Website
- Contact Seller About This Item
- View Store Policies
- Reference #
- Type / Pattern
- Tukarosa Black on White
- Anasazi pre historic Indians
- 765 to 1,165 yrs. B.P.
- Width: 13.5 inches
- Height: 11.25 inches
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound
- Broken and glued with 3% restoration
- Olla or jar