ART DECO SANTA MARIA AQUAMARINE DIAMOND 18K GOLD BROOCH Antique Birthstone Anniversary Blue Wedding Bow Floral Luxury Emerald Cut Large Natural Aqua ANTIQUE JEWELRY
An exquisite 1940s Hand made 18 carat yellow gold vivid santa maria blue earth mined aquamarine and fine white diamond brooch.
This to die for high art deco pin is exquisite quality. The gorgeous asymmetric setting for the enormous vivid fine santa maria blue aquamarine is reminiscent of a floral spray and a bow at the same time. The setting looks straight out of a silver screen movie of the time.
It is in mint condition.
In total the pin weighs 18.1 grams. It has a secure push clasp on the reverse which is hand made.
The fine precious gemstones and diamonds set in this beautiful high carat pin are as follows:
• One emerald cut natural aquamarine eye clean VVS clarity excellent top saturated color claw set measuring approximately 20.02mm by 17.90mm by 12.25mm medium girdle and weighing 32 carats.
• 1 round brilliant cut diamonds claw set 3.15mm each 15 points
• 9 round brilliant cut diamonds claw set 2.5mm each G, VS to SI 6 points each
• 4 round brilliant cut diamonds grain set 1.7mm each G, VS to SI 1 points each
• 1 round brilliant cut natural aquamarine vivid top saturated color claw set 3.32mm weighing 20 points
Total Carat Weight of Diamonds: 0.62 carats
Total Carat Weight of Gemstones: 32.20 carats
Total Carat Weight of all set stones: 32.82 carats
It measures 1 5/8" tall by 1 7/16" wide by 7/16" deep (41mm x 36mm x 11mm).
It is rare today to ever see aquamarine this extraordinary vivid color. The large emerald cut aquamarine is an absolutely exceptional gem.
An appraisal shall accompany this item. This appraisal has been made by a professional Gemologist and accredited Jewelry Appraiser who is a specialist in the field.