Ancient Fremont Anasazi Effigy Throwing-Fighting-Hunting Stick 100% Authentic
THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY
BUY<>SELL<>TRADE GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC
"Extremely Rare Museum Quality" Once in a life time to add a Rattlesnake Effigy Throwing/Fighting/Hunting Stick "Salt Lake Fremont Culture" Found on private land in a rock shelter in Northern Utah.
Length; 39.5", Diameter 1.5" Material is mountain oak.
Exhibits an eye painted in black and a mouth in red ocher on what is the head\handle. The pointed or penetrating\fighting end has indications in black of bands that would be rattles Estimated age of this Rare artifact 800 yrs. to 1,200 yrs. B.P.
"VIEW ALL PHOTOS FOR BETTER IDEA OF CONDITION AS THE PHOTOS ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE DESCRIPTION." I am happy to supply more photos all you have to do is ask. Happy to answer any questions and combine shipping. Please see our other auctions for more rare and unusual items or The Hogup Trade Company store on the web. Offered with the same return policy as on EBay.
All of the pre historic artifacts sold by THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY come with, at no extra cost, THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANIES written guarantee of Authenticity, Release and Discloser Certificate. Terms of Sale Read all terms of sale prior to placing a bid.
1) Payment; Is with PayPal only unless other arrangements have been made. If you purchase an item with BUY IT NOW The Hogup Trade Company requires immediate payment and will adjust shipping costs with a refund for multiple items. If you purchase an item with the Best Offer option PAYMENT IS DUE IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT OF OUR INVOICE. Same as above for multiple purchases, will adjust shipping with a refund Non paying bidders will have a complaint filed and you will be blocked from bidding on ANY future items.
2) Feedback and new bidders; Do not bid if you have a feedback rating of less than 10 until you contact The Hogup Trade Company and tell me that you understand all terms and how we run our auctions. I do not leave feedback until feedback is left for me.
3) National Shipping; The Hogup Trade Company will combine shipping on multiple buys to a single buyer. Shipping cost includes delivery to the post office, shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, Priority Mail or UPS 2 Day Delivery, and tracking. All items are insured for full amount "NO EXCEPTIONS". Most of the items we ship we use the postal service boxes which are free, but when we have to have a custom box or double the postal service boxes to make a larger container for your item then it costs more. If there are any remaining funds over $1.00 we will be more than happy to refund them back to you. We will only ship to confirmed addresses. Please feel free to contact eBay and file a complaint on their unjust 10% fee on postage. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is an additional minimum of $50.00. International Shipping We ship all items through eBay Global Shipping program. We ship to EBay's warehouse in Kentucky and they ship the item to you. We have NO control over what eBay charges. eBay does not allow combining auctions at this time. If it's more than one item contact me. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up. Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as 'gifts'. We are prohibited from and WILL NOT violate US and International government regulations.
4) GUARANTEE; I guarantee that all of the artifact’s that I list to the best of my knowledge are legally obtained and are 100% authentic and unaltered in modern times unless otherwise noted. All lots Certified or with COAs by a third party Grading or Authentication service are Guaranteed As Described with NO returns. Lots without Certification or COAs are described to the best of my ability based on my experience and knowledge. This is not a guarantee of Condition, Attribution, or of Age and are backed with a 14 day inspection period and return. SEE ITEM #5 for further information on returns and refunds.
5) RETURNS and REFUNDS; Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. I try to type each piece as best I can, but it is up to you the buyer to view the photos provided or ask for more to make the final determination as to what type of point, pottery, basket, or anything else you are buying is. I do not accept COA's or Kill Letters from the AACA's Hall of Shame authenticators for a reason to return any of the artifacts sold by The Hogup Trade Company. You can send any artifact purchased from The Hogup Trade Com. to whom you wish it is your choice but we will not cover any of the expenses of having the artifact looked at if it is turned downed except for the following 3 authentication services Ben Stermer/ Western Typology authentication services, Robert Butler/ Butler authentication services, Bill Jackson, The Artifact Company authentication services. For authenticating pieces of rock art Robert Butler authentications are the only reputable authentication service that will authenticate rock art. Experienced authenticators are few and far between. Most authentication services it seems are either wrapped up in running auctions, are inexperienced, turn down artifacts that are good in order to sell bad ones they are selling. With so many fly by night authenticators at this time I feel that these are the most reputable, The Artifact Company, Western Typology, and Robert Butler authentication services. Perishable items must be C14 or RMS dated prior to a return, we DO NOT cover the cost of having these tests run but will cover your return postage to The Hogup Trade Com.
6) UNHAPPY WITH YOUR ITEM; You can return any item if you are not happy with your purchase. You must contact us within 2 days that you are returning the item. ALL costs associated with your return including insurance and tracking are your responsibility. The item must be received back in same condition as sent. Tracking information must be provided to us as well.
7) DAMAGED ITEMS; If you receive your item damaged please contact us immediately. We will make a refund once we receive the item back. You MUST return the item back to The Hogup Trade Company or to the shipping company, including ALL shipping material and container. We will file a claim with the carriers insurance within 2 business days of being notified.
WE WILL NOT SHIP UNINSURED. SHIPPING WILL BE WITH SPECIAL HANDLING $35.00.