Starrett & Athol Machine Calipers Group of 4
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
This is a nice group of 3 calipers on one divider all made in Athol Mass.. From left to right they are as follows:
1) Marked Starrett, it's a 6" spring divider, No. 83, good condition with three small intials lightly etched on it. Nice shape, sharp points.
2) Marked Starrett, it's a 6" outside spring caliper, No.179, good condition with no owner's names on it, very clean!
3) Marked Athol Machine Company (Athol was purchased by Starrett about 1905), it's a 5" spring caliper, in very clean condition with no owner's marked. Made before 1906, a fairly rare machinist tool!
4) Marked Starrett, it's lock joint inside caliper No.38 with a fine adjustment knob on one side and a lock nut to hold the desired size. It's nearly like new condition, very clean, works perfectly!
A nice clean group of measuring quality measuring tools!
- Caldwell, Ohio
- Seller Since 1998
- View Storefront
- View Seller Website
- Contact Seller About This Item
- View Store Policies
- Reference #
- Starrett & Athol Machine
- Early 1900's
- Width: 0 inch
- Height: 0 inch
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound