Robert Tat Gallery
- San Francisco, California
- Seller Since 1995
- Contact Seller
- View Store Policies
ROBERT TAT GALLERY specializes in 20th century European and American Modernist photographs. We are very much a boutique collection, with each photograph hand-selected to fit our areas of interest.
The inventory includes classic modernism (photographs made between the two world wars), and extends to a broader range of works influenced by the modernist school. It also encompasses 19th century photographs that anticipate modernism, vernacular and other anonymous works with a modernist sensibility, and contemporary works.
The gallery collection includes:
- Vintage and later photographs by the master photographers, from the 19th to the 21st centuries;
- Modernist abstract works;
- Works by lesser-known mid-20th century photographers;
- Pictorialist photographs from the early 20th century;
- Vernacular and Found Images by unknown photographers;
- Contemporary works in the classic style;
- San Francisco and California historical material;
- Male and female figurative works, including classic male physique and affectionate men.
ROBERT TAT GALLERY is located in San Francisco's premiere gallery building at 49 Geary Street, Suite 410 in the Union Square area of San Francisco, California. We also frequently exhibit at art fairs and antique shows. To be on our mailing list and receive periodic updates when new material is posted on this site, please send us an email with your name, phone (optional) and photo interests.
Listings from Robert Tat Gallery