Payment must be received within 2 days of order if using PayPal; and 7 business days if making payment via certified cheque, bank draft / money order or bank wire transfer.
If payment is not made within these timelines, we have the right to cancel the transaction and make the item(s) available for purchase.
NEW on ~ PayPal:
No Payments & No Interest If paid in 6 months on Purchase $99+
Check out with PayPal and choose Bill me Later.
Subject to credit approval.
I take great care in packing these unique and rare treasures for a safe arrival to ensure you have many years of pleasure from them.
Some items do not have a shipping cost because of the size, weight and an unknown destination until time of purchase.
I only charge actual shipping costs and items are shipped from Canada once a week. For particularly tricky pieces packaging may take longer, and I may be required to charge a material / handling fee if I have to buy special materials or outsource the packing.
Delivery arrangements will be decided upon purchase and include Canada Post; regular air, express and registered mail. Special delivery arrangements must be discussed prior to purchase. All items MUST include insurance and signature confirmation card.
- Insurance is included in the shipping price for Canadian and U.S. orders. Unless you contact me about shipping, items will be dispatched via Express Post through the Postal Service. For higher priced items a signature card is required.
- Shipping is normally within 72 hours unless its a large and complex shipping item, in which case it will take longer but I will keep you abreast of progress. A tracking number will be provided. In some instances a signature card may be required.
- IF your purchase is of a priority nature, please convo me to sort out the details of shipping.
- We also work with pack and freight carriers on larger items, and will help you find the lowest and safest freight carriers to deliver your item. On items sent by freight, close communication is essential and we will work very closely with you to assure a shipment goes as planned.
- In the event that something does happen to your item, please do not ship it back. You must keep all the packing material and report the damage to the carrier. NO claim can be made without the original packaging. There is nothing I can do from my end but I will help you with the process except to offer your guidance and provide you with information and websites.
- On internationally shipped items, we do not guarantee items against loss, damage or items held up in customs. Once an item leaves our possession, the merchandise is completely out of our control. Buyer takes full responsibility for the risk of damage, loss or customs issues and any duties due in your country.
I take great care in photographing each piece from all angles, as well describing any wear, flaws or damage along with the attributes of items for sale. Unless I have missed something, and because of fragility of some items I do not accept returns.