Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Item Not Available
* Partial set of Lenox dishes; including (a) 6 large dinner plates; (b) 7 bread & butter plates (c) 5 saucers (no cups); white with cobalt blue band gold-encrusted bands & rim; narrow inner gilt band. Pattern: P72 En verso "Lenox" with hallmark, makers' marks, S24... & 1830 (plate)
* Set of 6 dinner plates - white middle with wide band of green floral and brightly colored floral decor & gold - crusted rim En verso "Parmelee-Dohrmann Co - Los Angeles, CAL" Also; en verso "Royal Worcester England" & hallmark
* Set of 3 luncheon plates - with bright, colored floral motif on white; reticulated with scalloped gilt edge, style of Carl Thieme. One plate is signed "Lenar" & 1 signed "Wagner". En verso, "Dresden, Hand-Painted"
* Set of 6 chop plates - each with a man & woman in colorful garden setting; white background with bright outer floral pattern; reticulated & scalloped edges with gilt rim. 4 are with brunette woman and man in powdered wig; two with brunette, man and older woman. En verso, "Bavaria Schumann" & hallmark
- Fairview, Tennessee
- This seller no longer sells on GoAntiques
Shipping:Negotiated with Seller
- Reference #
- Country of Origin
- Width: 0 inch
- Height: 0 inch
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound
- Porcelain China, Gold