Antique Carved Ivory Chinese Cundi Statue
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Item Not Available
• Carving dates back to 1908 obtained in Japan.
• Cundi is depicted with eighteen arms, all wielding implements that symbolize skillful means of the Dharma. Her eighteen arms also represent the eighteen merits of attaining Buddhahood.
• Carved from a single piece of ivory this is a one of a kind for people looking for a serious addition to their fine art collection.
• Overall the statue is in EXCELLENT condition with the exception of the crack in the base of the sword and the breakage of fingers on two of the hands (As shown in close up picture).
- Newcastle, Washington
- This seller no longer sells on GoAntiques
Shipping:Negotiated with Seller
- Reference #
- Fine Art
- Type / Pattern
- Country of Origin
- Width: 5 inches
- Height: 10.75 inches
- Depth: 2 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds