INDIAN WARS APOTHECARY FIELD KIT
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Item Not Available
THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY
INDIAN WARS APOTHECARY FIELD KIT
MADE BY ST. LOUIS LEATHER WORKS.
ALL MEDICAL ITEMS ARE BEING SOLD FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE OTHER THAN THAT.
Offered for your consideration is this wonderful apothecary filed kit. It has 32 hand blown apothecary glass viles, most still have their original labels. Most of them have medicine residue still in them and is not intended for use other than display. Small set of finger held balance scales, porcelain mortar and pestle set, early rubber catheter, 3 boxes of herbal powders, packet of headache powders, medicine labels and 3 folded packets of powered medicines. Case is leather bound with nickel plated corners and lock with key (still works). Overall still in excellent condition for being at the least 140 years old.
Shipping cost includes insurance for this item based on the scale below.
View ALL photos for condition as they are a part of the description.
Thank you for looking and good luck bidding.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Payment; I DO NOT EXCEPT "E" CHECKS . DO NOT PAY UNTIL I HAVE SENT YOU AN INVOICE. You can make payment with PayPal with any credit or debit card or instant bank transfer. NO "E" CHECKS!!!! Payment is due prior to any items being shipped.
2) ) Shipping; We do not make ANY money off of this fee!! The shipping cost includes delivery to the post office, shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, priority mail, and tracking/ conformation. All items are insured for shipping "NO EXCEPTIONS". USPS insurance scale is listed below. Most of the items we ship we use the postal service boxes which are free, but when we have to have a custom box or double the postal service boxes to make a larger container for your item then it costs more and we lose money. If there is any remaining funds left over more than $1.00 we will refund it back to you. This item will also be sent with conformation, the number will be posted for tracking purposes. We will only ship to confirmed addresses.
3) RETURNS: Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. A %100 refund for items found not to be authentic, this includes your authentication fees (provide original kill letter from authenticator) and shipping costs to and from authenticator, all other reasons refund made less S/H/I, EBay fees and payment fees from PayPal. We try to type each piece as best we can, but it is up to you the buyer to view the photos provided or ask for more to make the final determination as to what type of point, pottery, basket, or anything else you are buying is. If you return any artifact that has not been looked at by a qualified authenticator , your refund will be less S/H/I and any associated fees.
4) DAMAGED ITEMS: If you receive your item damaged please contact immediately, I will need photos of the damaged item, shipping container and packing material. I will then make a claim to the carrier. I will also need to have the damaged item return to supply to the carrier. Once claim has been filed and item has been returned I will refund all of your money including S/H/I.
Postal insurance chart, insurance is mandatory for all items.
Amount for Merchandise Insurance Coverage Desired Price1
$0.01 to $50 $1.75
$50.01 to $100 $2.25
$100.01 to $200 $2.75
$200.01 to $300 $4.70
$300.01 to $400 $5.70
$400.01 to $500 $6.70
$500.01 to $600 $7.70
$600.01 to $5000 (maximum liability is $5,000) $7.70 plus $1.00 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 in declared value
- Reference #
- medicines 001
- Militaria & Weapons
- Type / Pattern
- field kit
- St. Louise Leather Works
- Width: 7 inches
- Height: 10 inches
- Depth: 5 inches
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- wood leather, glass, metal, brass