ANCIENT PERUVIAN SKELETON. HORRIBLE MOUTH ABSCESSES
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Item Not Available
THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY
ANCIENT PERUVIAN HUMAN SKULL AND PARTIAL SKELETON
Offered for your consideration is this ancient real human skull and partial skeleton. This female skeleton exhibits horrible oral abscesses in both upper and lower jaws due to the extreme tooth ware, and what appears to be severe cranial trauma to the right side of her head, most likely the cause of death, broken nose and cheek bone, these injuries had healed prior to death. The skull also appears to have a cranial anomaly on the right rear portion of the cranium. This anomaly looks like it may have been some type of injury. Entire skeleton has a rich dark brown patina. Missing one leg both feet and one hand, view photos for condition.
THIS AND ALL MEDICAL COLLECTIBLES ARE BEING SOLD FOR MEDICAL, DENTAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR ANY OTHER USE.
View ALL photos for condition as they are a part of the description, ask for more photos if needed or ask questions.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Payment; I DO NOT EXCEPT "E" CHECKS . DO NOT PAY UNTIL I HAVE SENT YOU AN INVOICE. You can make payment with PayPal with any credit or debit card or instant bank transfer. You can also pay with cashiers check or money order, item will not ship until payment has cleared. NO "E" CHECKS!!!! Payment is due prior to any items being shipped. There is a 7% buyers premium for paying through Go Antiques and a 3% fee for using PayPal..
2) ) Shipping; We do not make ANY money off of this fee!! The shipping cost includes delivery to the post office, shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, priority mail, and tracking/ conformation. All items are insured for shipping "NO EXCEPTIONS". USPS insurance scale is listed below. Most of the items we ship we use the postal service boxes which are free, but when we have to have a custom box or double the postal service boxes to make a larger container for your item then it costs more and we lose money. If there is any remaining funds left over more than $1.00 we will refund it back to you. This item will also be sent with conformation, the number will be posted for tracking purposes. We will only ship to confirmed addresses.
3) GUARANTEE; I guarantee that all of the artifact’s that I list to the best of my knowledge are legally obtained and are 100% authentic and unaltered in modern times unless otherwise noted, backed with a 14 day inspection period.
4) RETURNS: Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. A %100 refund for items found not to be authentic, this includes your authentication fees (provide original kill letter from authenticator) and shipping costs to and from authenticator, all other reasons refund made less S/H/I, EBay fees and payment fees from PayPal. We try to type each piece as best we can, but it is up to you the buyer to view the photos provided or ask for more to make the final determination as to what type of point, pottery, basket, or anything else you are buying is. If you return any artifact that has not been looked at by a qualified authenticator , your refund will be less S/H/I and any associated fees.
5) DAMAGED ITEMS: If you receive your item damaged please contact immediately, I will need photos of the damaged item, shipping container and packing material. I will then make a claim to the carrier. I will also need to have the damaged item return to supply to the carrier. Once claim has been filed and item has been returned I will refund all of your money including S/H/I.
Postal insurance chart, insurance is mandatory for all items.
Amount for Merchandise Insurance Coverage Desired Price1
$0.01 to $50 $1.75
$50.01 to $100 $2.25
$100.01 to $200 $2.75
$200.01 to $300 $4.70
$300.01 to $400 $5.70
$400.01 to $500 $6.70
$500.01 to $600 $7.70
$600.01 to $5000 (maximum liability is $5,000) $7.70 plus $1.00 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 in declared value
- Reference #
- 1,500 yrs. B.P.
- Country of Origin
- Width: 0 inch
- Height: 65 inches
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 10 pounds