Anasazi Woodruf Smudged Pottery Bowl
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Or Best Offer
- Quantity Available: 1
THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY
ANASAZI WOODRUFF SMUDGED BOWL.
This excellent example of a utilitarian bowl has be broken and glued with no other type of restoration.
Legally found on private land with permission of land owner. Apache County, Arizona.
Ex Dayce Hyatt collection, Dayce doing the reassembly of the bowl.
This thin walled bowl has a tannish exterior slip with fire clouds present. Interior has a wonderful iridescent black smudging.
Has 2 very small, about 3/16" by 3/16" chips missing from rim, exterior flaking along rim that is 5/8" down the side and 1 1/2" long, there is also a small chip, exterior, missing on bottom that is 1/16" in both directions.
Depth; 3 1/4" Diameter; 6 5/8".
View ALL photos for condition as they are a part of the description, ask for more photos if needed or ask questions.
ALL ARTIFACTS SOLD BY THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY COME WITH A CERTIFACATE OF RELEASE AND DISCLOSER.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Payment; I DO NOT EXCEPT "E" CHECKS . DO NOT PAY UNTIL I HAVE SENT YOU AN INVOICE. You can make payment with PayPal with any credit or debit card or instant bank transfer. NO "E" CHECKS!!!! You can mail your payment cashier or bank check. Item ships upon payment clearing bank. Payment is due prior to any items being shipped. Payment using PayPal 3% usage fee added, payment through Go Antiques 7% buyers fee added.
2)Shipping; We do not make ANY money off of this fee!! The shipping cost includes delivery to the post office, shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, priority mail, and tracking/ conformation. All items are insured for shipping "NO EXCEPTIONS". USPS insurance scale is listed below. Most of the items we ship we use the postal service boxes which are free, but when we have to have a custom box or double the postal service boxes to make a larger container for your item then it costs more and we lose money. If there is any remaining funds left over more than $1.00 we will refund it back to you. This item will also be sent with conformation, the number will be posted for tracking purposes. We will only ship to confirmed addresses.
3) RETURNS: Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. A %100 refund for items found not to be authentic, this includes your authentication fees (provide original kill letter from authenticator) and shipping costs to and from authenticator, all other reasons refund made less S/H/I, EBay fees and payment fees from PayPal. We try to type each piece as best we can, but it is up to you the buyer to view the photos provided or ask for more to make the final determination as to what type of point, pottery, basket, or anything else you are buying is. If you return any artifact that has not been looked at by a qualified authenticator , your refund will be less S/H/I and any associated fees.
4) DAMAGED ITEMS: If you receive your item damaged please contact immediately, I will need photos of the damaged item, shipping container and packing material. I will then make a claim to the carrier. I will also need to have the damaged item return to supply to the carrier. Once claim has been filed and item has been returned I will refund all of your money including S/H/I.
- Plain City, Utah
- View Storefront
- View Seller Website
- Contact Seller About This Item
- View Store Policies
- Reference #
- Type / Pattern
- Smudged bowl
- 784yrs. to 984yrs. B.P.
- Country of Origin
- Width: 6.63 inches
- Height: 3.25 inches
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound
- Broken and glued no restoration