ANASAZI KIATUTHLANNA Black on White Bowl
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Or Best Offer
- Quantity Available: 1
THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY
ANASAZI KIATUTHLANNA WARE BLACK on WHITE BOWL.
This excellent black on white example of a rare type of Anasazi pottery was legally found at the type site during a private excavation on private land with permission of land owner.
Broken and glued with no other restoration or paint enhancement. Missing one small shard from the wall and one from the rim of the bowl.
The bowl has a wonderful mineral paint geometric design in a linear lines and lightning bolt pattern.
The bowl has a freeze/thaw spawling area on the bottom exterior, also shows some smaller fire clouds and marks around the exterior rim where a paddle was used to shape and thin the bowl, view photos, none of these detract from the piece or its rarity.
Ex Dace Hyatt collection, Dace doing the reassembling of the bowl. This piece dates to the period when the proto historic Zuni split off from the Anasazi. 514yrs. B.P. to 614yrs. B.P.
This thin walled bowl has a white overall mineral slip with a black mineral paint design..
Depth; 3 1/2"
Diameter; 7 1/4".
View ALL photos for condition as they are a part of the description, ask for more photos if needed or ask questions.
ALL ARTIFACTS SOLD BY THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY COME WITH A CERTIFICATE OF RELEASE AND DISCLOSER.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Payment; I DO NOT EXCEPT "E" CHECKS . DO NOT PAY UNTIL I HAVE SENT YOU AN INVOICE. You can make payment with PayPal with any credit or debit card or instant bank transfer. NO "E" CHECKS!!!! You can mail your payment cashier or bank check. Item ships upon payment clearing bank. Payment is due prior to any items being shipped. Payment using PayPal 3% usage fee added, payment through Go Antiques 7% buyers fee added.
2) ) Shipping; We do not make ANY money off of this fee!! The shipping cost includes delivery to the post office, shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, priority mail, and tracking/ conformation. All items are insured for shipping "NO EXCEPTIONS". USPS insurance scale is listed below. Most of the items we ship we use the postal service boxes which are free, but when we have to have a custom box or double the postal service boxes to make a larger container for your item then it costs more and we lose money. If there is any remaining funds left over more than $1.00 we will refund it back to you. This item will also be sent with conformation, the number will be posted for tracking purposes. We will only ship to confirmed addresses.
3) RETURNS: Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. A %100 refund for items found not to be authentic, this includes your authentication fees (provide original kill letter from authenticator) and shipping costs to and from authenticator, all other reasons refund made less S/H/I, EBay fees and payment fees from PayPal. We try to type each piece as best we can, but it is up to you the buyer to view the photos provided or ask for more to make the final determination as to what type of point, pottery, basket, or anything else you are buying is. If you return any artifact that has not been looked at by a qualified authenticator , your refund will be less S/H/I and any associated fees.
4) DAMAGED ITEMS: If you receive your item damaged please contact immediately, I will need photos of the damaged item, shipping container and packing material. I will then make a claim to the carrier. I will also need to have the damaged item return to supply to the carrier. Once claim has been filed and item has been returned I will refund all of your money including S/H/I.
- Plain City, Utah
- View Storefront
- View Seller Website
- Contact Seller About This Item
- View Store Policies
- Reference #
- Type / Pattern
- ANASAZI KIATUTHLANNA Pottery Bowl
- Anasazi Culture
- 514 yrs. to 614 yrs. B.P.
- Country of Origin
- Width: 7.25 inches
- Height: 3.5 inches
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound
- Broken and glued