STUNNING FREMONT TRIANGULAR KNIFE BLADE
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Quantity Available: 1
THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY
GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC and LEGALLY FOUND<p>
CHALCEDONY FREMONT TRIANGULAR KNIFE BLADE. <p>
This is one of the best Fremont Triangular blades that I have been able to offer for sale. Made from a stunning, super translucent chalcedony, as found condition, no damage either ancient or modern. No brainer for authenticity, equally worked on both faces with a right hand bevel on both edges. Has had some edge re sharpening's that has reduced its length moderately.
Dates from 784 to 1,194 yrs. B.P.
Length; 3 3/4"
Width; 1 1/4"
Thick; 3/8" <p>
A super addition to your Western, Great Basin, Southwestern collections. This is the first of many to be listed in the future. Legally found on private land in the Tory Utah area. All information as to finders name and location will be disclosed to buyer.<p>
VIEW ALL PHOTOS FOR BETTER IDEA OF CONDITION AS THE PHOTOS ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF THE DESCRIPTION.<p>
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Payment; You can make payment with PayPal . NO "E" CHECKS!!!! Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.<p>
2) Shipping; The Hogup Trade Company will combine shipping on multiple buys to a single buyer. Shipping cost includes delivery to the post office, shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, priority mail, and tracking. All items are insured for shipping "NO EXCEPTIONS". Most of the items we ship we use the postal service boxes which are free, but when we have to have a custom box or double the postal service boxes to make a larger container for your item then it costs more. If there is are remaining funds we will refund it back to you. Your item will also be sent with tracking. We will only ship to confirmed addresses. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is an additional minimum of $25.00, NO International sales. <p>
3)GUARANTEE; I guarantee that all of the artifact’s that I list to the best of my knowledge are legally obtained and are 100% authentic and unaltered in modern times unless otherwise noted. All lots Certified or with COAs by a third party Grading or Authentication service are Guaranteed As Described with NO returns.. Lots without Certification or COAs are described to the best of my ability based on my experience and knowledge. This is not a guarantee of Condition, Attribution, or of Age and are backed with a 14 day inspection period and return. SEE ITEM #4 for further information on returns and refunds.<p>
4) RETURNS and REFUNDS; Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. A 100% refund for items found not to be authentic, this includes your authentication fees (provide original kill letter from authenticator) and shipping costs to and from authenticator, all other reasons refund made less S/H/I, payment fees from PayPal . If you return any artifact that has not been looked at by a qualified authenticator, your refund will be less S/H/I and any associated PayPal fees
5) DAMAGED ITEMS; If you receive your item damaged please contact us immediately. We will make a refund once we receive the item back. You MUST return the item back to The Hogup Trade Company, including ALL shipping material and container. We will then file a claim with the carriers insurance. WE WILL NOT SHIP UNINSURED.
- Plain City, Utah
- View Storefront
- View Seller Website
- Contact Seller About This Item
- View Store Policies
- Reference #
- Fremont 001
- Ethnic, Folk & Native American Art
- Type / Pattern
- Fremont Triangular
- Fremont Indians of Utah
- 1,200 yrs. B.P.
- Country of Origin
- Width: 1.25 inches
- Height: 3.75 inches
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound
- As found
- Translucient Chalcedony