Custom Made Mule Deer Antler Table Lamp
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Quantity Available: 5
THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY
" Custom Hand Made one of a Kind Mule Deer Antler Sheds Table Lamp"
Offered for your consideration is this wonderful handmade unique, one of a kind Mule deer antler table lamp with shade, bulb is NOT included. These are hand made by well known Utah artist Red Brush. Known for his lamps, floor and table, his unique antler furniture and his wonderful handmade wooden tables .
This lamp utilizes shed antlers so no animals were killed to make it, Red's Buffalo nickel trade mark and initials, and piece a of rare John Stubbe patented October 23, 1883 Barbed Wire, called "Stubbe's Large Notched Corner Metal Plate". These lamps are all made with a new pull chain locking UL light socket and a UL listed 12 foot cord and molded plug. Wiring is center drilled and runs thru the antlers. These lamps are more elaborate than others you see for sale anywhere else, with heavier antlers and antique barbed wire. Has a polymer molded mini mule deer antler final. Lamp is 33 inches tall from floor to top of final.
View ALL photos for condition as they are a part of the description, ask for more photos if needed or ask questions. Thank you for looking and good luck bidding.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Payment; I DO NOT EXCEPT "E" CHECKS . DO NOT PAY UNTIL I HAVE SENT YOU AN INVOICE. You can make payment with PayPal with any credit or debit card or instant bank transfer. NO "E" CHECKS!!!! Payment is due prior to any items being shipped.
2) ) Shipping; We do not make ANY money off of this fee!! The shipping cost includes delivery to the post office, shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, priority mail, and tracking/ conformation. All items are insured for shipping "NO EXCEPTIONS". USPS insurance scale is listed below. Most of the items we ship we use the postal service boxes which are free, but when we have to have a custom box or double the postal service boxes to make a larger container for your item then it costs more and we lose money. If there is any remaining funds left over more than $1.00 we will refund it back to you. This item will also be sent with conformation, the number will be posted for tracking purposes. We will only ship to confirmed addresses.
3) RETURNS: Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. A %100 refund for items found not to be authentic, this includes your authentication fees (provide original kill letter from authenticator) and shipping costs to and from authenticator, all other reasons refund made less S/H/I, EBay fees and payment fees from PayPal. We try to type each piece as best we can, but it is up to you the buyer to view the photos provided or ask for more to make the final determination as to what type of point, pottery, basket, or anything else you are buying is. If you return any artifact that has not been looked at by a qualified authenticator , your refund will be less S/H/I and any associated fees.
4) DAMAGED ITEMS: If you receive your item damaged please contact immediately, I will need photos of the damaged item, shipping container and packing material. I will then make a claim to the carrier. I will also need to have the damaged item return to supply to the carrier. Once claim has been filed and item has been returned I will refund all of your money including S/H/I.
Postal insurance chart, insurance is mandatory for all items.
Amount for Merchandise Insurance Coverage Desired Price1
$0.01 to $50 $1.75
$50.01 to $100 $2.25
$100.01 to $200 $2.75
$200.01 to $300 $4.70
$300.01 to $400 $5.70
$400.01 to $500 $6.70
$500.01 to $600 $7.70
$600.01 to $5000 (maximum liability is $5,000) $7.70 plus $1.00 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 in declared value
- Plain City, Utah
- View Storefront
- View Seller Website
- Contact Seller About This Item
- View Store Policies
- Reference #
- Lamp 001
- Furniture & Furnishings
- Type / Pattern
- Table Lamp
- Red Brush
- Width: 18 inches
- Height: 33 inches
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Shed antlers wire clothe