Corning Glass Works 1921 ( Now Corning Incorporated )
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Quantity Available: 1
Beautifully engraved certificate from the Corning Glass Works issued in 1921. This historic document was printed by the American Banknote Company and has an ornate border around it with a vignette of an allegorical man and woman. This item is hand signed by the Companys Vice President and Treasurer and is over 82 years old.
Certificate Vignette Corning Incorporated is a global, high-technology company that has been changing the world through research and technological innovation for more than 150 years. By integrating scientific discovery with market need, the company has developed leading positions in the telecommunications, information display, and advanced materials industries. The company is an industry leading manufacturer and supplier of optical fiber, cable systems and photonic technologies for the telecommunications industry; and high-performance flat glass for television, information display and other communications industries. The company also develops advanced materials for scientific, semiconductor, environmental and ophthalmic markets. With more than 70 manufacturing locations, Corning employs approximately 24,000 employees worldwide. Its diverse portfolio of businesses are aligned under two major business sectors: Corning Optical Communications and Corning Technologies.
- Fairfax, Virginia
- Seller Since 1995
- View Storefront
- View Seller Website
- Contact Seller About This Item
- View Store Policies
- Reference #
- Coins & Currency
- See Description
- Width: 0 inch
- Height: 0 inch
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound
- See Description
Items Similar To "Corning Glass Works 1921 ( Now Corning Incorporated )"
Enterprise - Bone, Shell and Corn Mills 1890's - Indians
Corn Products Company (Corn Products International)
Corn Products Refining Company - Corn Woman Vignette
American Maize-Products Company
Owens Corning Fiberglas Bond Certificate
Postcard of a father and son standing in a corn field in the Great Northwest 1910