Children's Record-Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
Antiques for My Lady
- Lamar, Indiana
- This seller no longer sells on GoAntiques
- Reference #
- Type / Pattern
- Marked Standard Speed-for Automatic Phonographs
- Cricket Records- Pickwick Sales Corp.
- Dated 1953
- Width: 7 inches
- Height: 7 inches
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound
- Very Good-Sleeve has slight tear on upper left corner
- Tinker Town Santa Claus on Flip side
Items Similar To "Children's Record-Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer"
Mel Bay's Children's Harmonica Method
2007 Hallmark JOY TO THE WORLD~set of 6 CHILDREN Ornaments
Easter Postcard-Children w/Eggs-1912
Easter Postcard-Children w/Cart and Lg.Egg-1909
Clive Owen (Children of Men) Signed 8x10 Autograph Photo - Certificate of Authenticity Included - Authentic Hand-Signed Autograph