"Brick House Tavern" Vintage Advertisement

Unavailable
This is a vintage advertisement for "Brick House Tavern" which was founded during the 1720's in Williamsburg, VA as a tavern that also offered accommodations. Richard Singleton, probably had a booming business since Williamsburg was the largest and most populous colony in America at that time and remained the capital city until after the Revolutionary War. This advertisement would make an interesting addition to any bar or cocktail area; especially for an American history aficionado. The add is professionally matted and framed and measures, 11.75" H X 09.25" W X 00.75" D, including the frame.

Item Details

Reference #:
O123I
Quantity
1
Category
Advertising
Department
Antiques
Year
Unknown
Dimensions
(Width x Height X Depth)
9.25 x 11.75 x
Weight
Unknown
Condition
See Description
Material
See Description