Basket Maker III Early Virgin Anasazi Split Willow Tray
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Quantity Available: 1
THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY
Basket Maker III early Virgin Anasazi.
Sand Bar Willow Basket Tray from private property along the Virgin River of southern Utah. Offered for your consideration is this wonderfully preserved parching or gambling tray/plaque. Loose three split rod bundle foundation and split willow wrap construction. Basket is 17" in diameter, shows a couple of ancient repairs made to the center coils. Excellent overall cave patina, has been professionally conserved to remove caked on cave debris from side that was in contact with cave floor.
Estimated age dates from 914 yrs. to 1,614 yrs. B.P.
View ALL photos for condition as they are a part of the description, ask for more photos if needed or ask questions prior to placing your bid. Thank you for looking.
ALL ARTIFACTS SOLD BY THE HOGUP TRADE COMPANY COME WITH A CERTIFACATE OF RELEASE AND DISCLOSER.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Payment; I DO NOT EXCEPT "E" CHECKS . DO NOT PAY UNTIL I HAVE SENT YOU AN INVOICE. You can make payment with PayPal with any credit or debit card or instant bank transfer. NO "E" CHECKS!!!! You can mail your payment cashier or bank check. Item ships upon payment clearing bank. Payment is due prior to any items being shipped. Payment using PayPal 3% usage fee added. If you make payment through Go Antiques 7% buyers fee added. 6.95% Utah sale tax added to all items sold to Utah residence.
2)Shipping; We do not make ANY money off of this fee!! The shipping cost includes delivery to the post office, shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, priority mail, and tracking/ conformation. All items are insured for shipping "NO EXCEPTIONS". Most of the items we ship we use the postal service boxes which are free, but when we have to have a custom box or double the postal service boxes to make a larger container for your item then it costs more. If there is any remaining funds left over more than $1.00 we will refund it back to you. This item will also be sent with conformation, the number will be emailed to you for tracking purposes. We will only ship to confirmed addresses.
3) RETURNS: Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. A %100 refund for items found not to be authentic, this includes your authentication fees (provide original kill letter from authenticator) and shipping costs to and from authenticator, all other reasons refund made less S/H/I. We try to type each piece as best we can, but it is up to you the buyer to view the photos provided or ask for more to make the final determination as to what type of point, pottery, basket, or anything else you are buying is. If you return any artifact that has not been looked at by a qualified authenticator , your refund will be less S/H/I and any associated fees.
4)DAMAGED ITEMS: If you receive your item damaged please contact The Hogup Trade Company immediately, I will need photos of the damaged item, shipping container and packing material. I will then make a claim to the carrier. I will also need to have the damaged item returned and all shipping material so I can turn them over to the carrier for inspection. Once claim has been filed and approved and item has been returned I will refund all of your money including S/H/I.
- Plain City, Utah
- View Storefront
- View Seller Website
- Contact Seller About This Item
- View Store Policies
- Reference #
- Basket Maker III
- Type / Pattern
- Basket Makers Early Virgin Anasazi
- 914 yrs. to 1,614 yrs. B.P.
- Country of Origin
- Width: 0 inch
- Height: 17 inches
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound