Antique Chinese Bronze Mirror Han Dynasty
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Item Not Available
Ancient Chinese Han Dynasty (206BC-220 AD) cast bronze circular mirror decorated with four nipples, Quasi-Dragons and birds pattern, round central knob and flat wide rim slightly thicker than the body.
MEASUREMENTS: Diameter: 9,2 cm (3 5/8 in).
CONDITION: in good condition with dark patina.
1. Masterpieces of Chinese Bronze Mirrors in the National Palace Museum published by the National Palace Museum Taipei, Taiwan
2. Later Chinese Bronzes by Rose Kerr
3. Ancient Chinese bronzes by William Watson
4. Circles of Reflection, The Carter Collection of Chinese Bronze Mirrors
5. Bronze Mirrors from Ancient China Donald H .Graham Jr. Collection.
Due to the fact that the market is flooded by reproductions of Chinese antiques we would like to inform our clients that all our artifacts are 100% authentic antiques, not reproductions, and Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Shipping:Negotiated with Seller
- Reference #
- 206BC-220 AD
- Width: 0 inch
- Height: 0 inch
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound