ANASAZI MESA VERDE TULAROSA BLACK ON WHITE RAM EFFIGY OLLA or JAR
Click thumbnails for expanded view.
- Item Not Available
The Hogup Trade Company
ANASAZI MESA VERDE TULAROSA * RAM EFFIGY OLLA *
Offered here for your consideration is almost a once in a life time opportunity to acquire a rare effigy form of pre historic Anasazi pottery, recovered from the Mesa Verde area of Utah, and Colorado. The Olla has been professionally restored, having had all four of its feet replaced and has also had about 10% restoration done to the head. The olla has also been broken and glued, to the best of my knowledge there is no other restoration work done on the fabulous piece of pre historic pottery.
The pattern is a whirling wind design, done in reddish brown mineral paint over a white slip. In any condition, pieces of the caliber are rarely offered for sale. A discloser and release will be supplied with item.
The olla is from nose to tail 10 inches long; From toe to ear 9 inches tall; It is 6 inches across or wide.
GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC
Terms and Conditions of Sale
MAKE SURE YOU READ OUR ENTIRE TERMS of SALE LISTED BELOW.
Please ask any questions or ask for more photos I will be happy to answer any questions you have if I can.
Postal insurance chart, insurance is mandatory for all items.
Amount for Merchandise Insurance Coverage Desired Price1
$0.01 to $50 $1.75
$50.01 to $100 $2.25
$100.01 to $200 $2.75
$200.01 to $300 $4.70
$300.01 to $400 $5.70
$400.01 to $500 $6.70
$500.01 to $600 $7.70
$600.01 to $5000 (maximum liability is $5,000) $7.70 plus $1.00 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 in declared value
1) Shipping; for the most part is $10.00 for smaller items plus insurance and confirmation, this includes shipping materials either wrapping paper, bubble wrap and peanuts, priority mail, and tracking or conformation. Insurance is mandatory for the item, and is EXTRA. Based on the table listed above. Large items that require a custom box for shipping will also be extra and will be quoted at time of sale. We use US Postal Service priority mail for almost everything, large items may be sent UPS and shipping costs will be quoted at time of sale.
2) Payment; I DO NOT EXCEPT "E" CHECKS . DO NOT PAY UNTIL I HAVE SENT YOU AN INVOICE. You can make payment with PayPal with any credit or debit card or instant bank transfer. You can also pay with cashiers check or money order, item will not ship until payment has cleared. NO "E" CHECKS!!!! Payment is due prior to any items being shipped. There is a 7% buyers premium for paying through Go Antiques and a 3% fee for using PayPal.
3) GUARANTEE; I guarantee that all of the artifacts that I list to the best of my knowledge are legally obtained and are 100% authentic and unaltered in modern times unless otherwise noted, backed with a 30 day inspection period so you can have the item papered by a preferred authenticator.
4) RETURNS: A %100 refund for items found not to be authentic, this includes your authentication fees (provide original letter from authenticator) and shipping costs to and from authenticator, all other reasons refund made less S/H/I, and PayPal fees. So be sure that you know what you are looking at from the photos before you bid. Item must be received back in the same condition as sent. We try to type a piece as best we can, but it is up to you the buyer to view the photos provided or ask for more to make the final determination as to what type of point, pottery, basket, or anything else you are bidding on. WE DO NOT MAKE REFUNDS FOR BUYERS REMORSE.
5) DAMAGED ITEMS: If you receive your item damaged please contact the carrier and then contact us, we will supply all needed paper work on the insurance to the carrier. Once the paper work is finished you will be sent the insurance check.
Thank you and good luck
- Reference #
- Type / Pattern
- Tukarosa Black on White
- Anasai pre historic Indians
- 900 yrs BP
- Width: 10 inches
- Height: 9 inches
- Depth: 0 inch
- Weight: 0 pound
- Broken and glued with 10% restoration
- Olla or jar